December 12, 2017

A New Reason to Play Tennis This Winter!


My new winter home!





I've been hired as the new Director of Tennis at the Findlay YMCA East Branch!  I'm looking very forward to serving the members of the Findlay YMCA, Findlay and surrounding communities.
 Starting Monday, December 18th, I will begin what promises to be an exciting time for the YMCA Community in Findlay as well as all tennis fans!
I welcome you to come out and visit me at the East Branch, where I will immediately begin leading all instructional activities, as well as adding a few fun new events to the schedule.  I welcome your thoughts and ideas to help me make your tennis experience at the Y East Branch as enjoyable as possible.  Pleae email me at bobstennis@gmail.com with your feedback.
I am available for private lessons by contacting me at (419) 788 - 0142.  I would also love to play in any of your games where you need an extra player.

Happy Holidays to all my beloved FCC Members!

Bob Cook